Apple has always been known for its innovation, unique design, and a great list of products. For long, there was a demand for apple online store in India, which finally became reality on September 23.
During the COVID times, buyers will no longer have to rush to a retail store near them to buy an Apple product or an accessory that might only be available in an Apple store.
Again, apple showed its creativity and keeping the Indian audience in mind designed a beautiful logo with Indian traditional values
Although there would be no many features in the store as compared to resellers which provide various time to time offers. But still, we can see some new exciting features which we could avail of from the Apple store.
Apple online store debuted ahead of the festive season which means that buyers can get offers, discounts on the website if any.
Some of them are mentioned below
- To help students in the time of COVID19 Apple is providing discounts to students on the new MacBook. However, the discount will be provided only after you can furnish the proper details.
- Apple is providing users a great deal in exchange offers with their new phone. You can trade your old iphone/android phone with a new iphone. There are some great deals on the older iPhones such as the iPhone 7, iPhone 8, and others.
- The only discount as of for Non-student will be on HDFC bank cardholders
- The newly launched Apple watch series 6 and iPad have been listed.
- Finally, much-awaited Apple Care+ has been enabled for Indian customers with various plans and AppleTV+ also have got a host of new features and shows
Hope this new Apple Initiative in India brings Joy in the coming Festive Season!